1. Watch: Natural crystal in the formation process, often by the environmental impact of the total contains some impurities, to the sun observation, you can see the light of uniform fine stripes or willow material. and false crystal more use of defective crystal slag, glass slag smelting, after polishing processing, coloring imitation, there is no uniform stripes, willow floc material.
2. Tongue lick: Even in the hot summer of dog days, with the tongue licking the natural crystal surface, there is cold and cool feeling. False crystal, there is no cool feeling.
3. Light: Natural crystal vertical in the sun, no matter from which point of view it can emit beautiful luster. False crystals are not.
4. Hardness: Natural crystal hardness, with gravel in the jewelry on the gentle uniformity, will not leave traces, if left streaks, it is false crystal.
5. Use the polarizer to check: Rotate 360 degrees under the polarizing mirror four bright four dark change is natural crystal, no change is false crystal.
6. Check with two color: natural Amethyst has two color sex, false crystal does not have two color sex.
7. With a magnifying glass check: with 10 times times the magnifying glass in the transmission light inspection, can find the bubble basically can be designated as false crystal.
8. Hair Inspection: The crystal on a hair wire, the human eye through the crystal can see the hair silk double shadow, is the natural crystal, mainly because the crystal has birefringence.
9. with the thermal conductivity tester: The thermal conductivity is adjusted to the Green 4 lattice test gems, natural crystal can rise to the yellow 2, and false crystal does not rise, when the area of large rise to yellow one lattice.
- Knowledge Of Crystal Crafts
- What Is A Crystal Trophy?
- An Overview Of The Crystal Trophy
- Crystal Trophy Properties
- Value Analysis Of Crystal Promotion...
- Application Of Crystal Handicraft T...
- Laser Engraving Process For Crystal...
- How To Choose Crystal Crafts
- How To Use The Crystal To Push The ...
- Market Development Requirements For...