Crystal Ball Trophy
When choosing crystal trophies, try to see if they are solid, well-balanced and unified. Look for harmony: when buying crystal trophy, should not see star point shape, cloud shape and flocculation distribution gas fluid inclusion body. Quality is pure, smooth, crystal is good. Look at the...
When choosing crystal trophies, try to see if they are solid, well-balanced and unified.
Look for harmony: when buying crystal trophy, should not see star point shape, cloud shape and flocculation distribution gas fluid inclusion body. Quality is pure, smooth, crystal is good.
Look at the ingredients: select the materials of fine crystal products. If there are cracks and spots of varying depth, it is inferior. That is, grinding and dying, a well-made crystal products should be exquisite.
See make work: the processing process of crystal product divides into two kinds. Not only can show the external beauty of crystal product adequately (modelling, design, symmetry etc.), and can dig its inner beauty to the maximum extent (glittering and translucent, qiao color).
See polishing: the quality of polishing directly affects the value of crystal products. The crystal has to be carborundum cut in the process.
According to the local language, "fire foot", rough production will make the appearance of the crystal there are signs of friction. Good crystal products natural transparency, gloss is better. "White mark", different parts of the texture, color and various types of autumn. The color that belongs to monochrome should be even; Look at color: even in the same kind of crystal.
On the same crystal there is deep or shallow it is required that its tonal pattern be beautiful and generous.
In our daily life, we can easily see various colors of crystal with different properties:
1. According to industrial USES: piezoelectric crystal, optical crystal, fused crystal, mainly from cracks, inclusions, nodules, bicrystalline, etc.
2. According to color, shape and material differences:
1) crystal: colorless, transparent crystal like water;
2) amethyst: containing trivalent iron and manganese, showing purple transparent or translucent;
3) smoke crystal (commonly known as tea crystal) : transparent crystal with yellow or smoky brown color;
4) ink crystal: black, semi-transparent crystal containing organic matter;
5) yellow crystal: transparent crystal with ferric iron in yellow to reddish orange and brown color;
6) rose crystal: it contains trace elements such as Ti, showing rose color and light rose color. It is also called "hibiscus stone".
7) grass crystal (commonly known as hair crystal) : containing acicular mineral inclusions such as rutile, hornblende and tourmaline;
8) green crystal: contains acicular inclusions of actinolite;
9) rainbow crystal: crystal filled with tiny water bubbles or quenched bodies that create rainbows by interfering with light.