Crystal Award Trophies
The advantage of crystal award is variety change is diversiform, outside carve, inside carve, colour print wait at will combination. Most trophies do not need to be moulded and are relatively easy to make. As long as they are inclined cut surface and curved outside contour, they can meet the...
The advantage of crystal award is variety change is diversiform, outside carve, inside carve, colour print wait at will combination. Most trophies do not need to be moulded and are relatively easy to make. As long as they are inclined cut surface and curved outside contour, they can meet the same requirements as the design.
Crystal is a crystal and its physical and chemical properties are:
1. Hardness: mohs hardness 7, which is as hard as steel file.
2. Explanation: no. Cleavage is the property of a mineral that regularly splits in a certain direction to form a smooth surface when it is struck. According to the degree of cleavage can be divided into five categories: extreme complete cleavage, complete cleavage, medium cleavage, incomplete cleavage and no cleavage.
3. Fracture: shell shape. A breach is also called a breach. It refers to the irregular fracture after the mineral is hit. According to the shape of the fracture can be divided into: shell shape and serrated shape.
4. Specific gravity: the specific gravity of crystal is 2.56-2.66g/cm3. Crystals of the same size weigh 2.56 to 2.66 times as much as water of the same body, and lumpy crystals may be slightly denser.
5. Stripe: colorless. The color of mineral powders is called streaks. It is one of the more reliable identification features than mineral colors, which can eliminate false colors, weaken other colors, and retain self-colors.
6. Transparency: transparent and semi-transparent. The degree to which a mineral transmits light is called transparency. The transparent standard of crystal is that the image can be seen clearly when the light passes through a crystal fragment or slice with a thickness of more than 1 cm. If the bottom image is not clear enough, only the outline is visible, that is translucent.
7. Gloss: glass luster. Luster refers to the reflection ability of mineral surface to light. Observe the luster of crystal, usable hand holds it, the light that projects with lamplight or window sees a surface reflection, transparent crystal brightness is concerned with burnish is weak.
8. Refractive index: the refractive index of crystal is 1.544-1.553, almost within this range. Refractive index refers to the ratio of the sine of the incident Angle to the sine of the refractive Angle when the light enters the gem crystal through the air.
9, the melting point of crystal: the crystal melting point is 1713 ℃.